CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monster Truck Jam. Yes, you read it correctly!!

I knew my family and anyone who knows me would NEVER believe that I went to Monster Truck Jam. So I took a picture with the Monster Trucks in the background to prove it. All I could think of is how much Hunter would have enjoyed it.

The girls and I decorated Valentine's cookies. We didn't get any delivered because we ate them all. Whitney knows what my sugar cookies are. As soon as she sees one she starts kicking her legs and reaching out to get one.


We ate at Sweet Tomatoes before Monster Truck Jam. It was so yummy!

Here is Whit pointing to Jake so he knows what she wants. SO polite!




Whitney loves to stand or sit at the baby gate. Waiting to be let free.




3 comments:

Kahananui said...

K Whitney is so adorable. You dress your kids so cute! I love the flowers. Yes, never would I have EVER thought you would go to a monster truck jam. and YUMMY...Sweet Tomatoes. Totally reminds me of you.

Natalie said...

I always knew you were secretly white trash! Just kidding. That actually sounds really fun! :) I love Whit's headband and think it's awesome that she loves your sugar cookies...she's a smart little girl.

Amy said...

Whitney is sooo cute! I can't believe you went to the Monster Truck Jam...Hunter would die if he knew!!! I want to take him so bad!
So did you have fun?