CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dadnapped and Patriotic Program

Did anyone catch the Disney Channel's latest and greatest T.V. movie Dadnapped? As you can see my girls were glued to the screen.

Kinzie had two parts in the Patriotic program this year at school. She did such a good job!


She looked stunning up on stage. I couldn't believe my eyes. I kept thinking there is no way she is going to be allowed to wear make up anytime soon if she looks this beautiful and grown up.

Can you believe that's little "K"?



Whitney enjoyed two performances and a dress rehearsal. Or was it the mini M&M's she enjoyed? Oh well, whichever it was she was quiet as a mouse.




3 comments:

Amy said...

Kinzie looks gorgeous and yes...too grown up. Sorry Kinz, no makeup until your 18:( That is so cute that even Whitney watched Dadnapped with Kinzie:) We'll be thinking of you guys while we drink our pina coladas on the beach in Hawaii:)

Natalie said...

Kinz really was a knockout on stage; I couldn't believe my eyes! She takes after her gorgeous mom, that's for sure. :) I loved going to that program. It was wonderful. I'm sorry to say (okay, fine, not really) that we missed "Dadnapped". Maybe Whit and Kinz can give us the report.

Kahananui said...

Kinzie is so beautiful!!!! You guys are going to be in trouble...the boys will be lining up at the door. :) Her and Whitney are the cutest sisters. I'm so proud of Kinzie for doing that play.