CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lil' dishwasher, lunchtime, & Florida

Now Whitney not only unloads the dishwasher as quickly as I can load the dishes but she climbs up into the dishwasher.
Last Sunday poor Whitney couldn't even finish her lunch.




Kinzie brought Whitney the cutest Minnie Mouse hat back from Disneyworld. Even had her name printed. Kinzie is the BEST big sis.




After Kinzie got home Whitney wouldn't let Kinzie leave the room. She would cry every time!




4 comments:

Kahananui said...

Is Whitney's hair curly?!? She is soooo cute!! Jax still does the same thing with the Dishwasher...it drives me crazy!! Love the hat the Kinz got her. I saw Kinzie's competition video she did really good!!

Jake & Kristi said...

Yes, Whitney has curly hair.

Amy said...

She is soooo cute! I love the hat that Kinz bought for Whitney. Whit's a lucky girl to have such a big sister!

Natalie said...

I love that curly hair on Whit! She's so darling and Kinzie is just the best. I don't blame Whitney for crying when she leaves; if she were my sister, I would too.